I’m turning 65. What do I need to do?
Join host Mindy McIntosh in navigating through what to do before turning 65. For most people, it means eligibility for Original Medicare, Part A or Part B. At that time, you may also choose to enroll in Medicare Part C, also known as Medicare Advantage. Medicare can be confusing, so know the facts about Medicare and what works for you.
Some topics we will discuss:
- Automatically enrolling in Original Medicare
- Manually enrolling in Original Medicare
- Supplemental insurance or “Gap” coverage
- Stand-alone prescription drug plans
- Enrolling in Medicare periods & late penalties
April 10 at 2:00 PM
McIntosh & Associates Learning Center
122 S. Main St., Suite 2
Freeland, MI 48623
This is an important and timely event, and seating is limited for the comfort of our guests.
Please call 877-222-8849 today to reserve your seat.